Thursday 16 June 2011

A Lazy Thursday for Me!

Aside from dropping the male child at work and getting YD to school, in full Celtic costume for a school trip, I’ve been totally unproductive so far today.  After a flurry of studying, knitting and quit-making over the past couple of weeks, I’ve completely ground to a halt.  So much so that when the speech therapist arrived to see DH at 10am this morning, I went upstairs with the intention of sitting in bed and watching some daytime tv… a rare treat for me during the week.  However, I must have dozed off as DH has just come in to wake me up with a cup of tea as it's half past twelve!  I’d better get up and do my marking then!!!

1 comment:

  1. well done, gini, you must have really needed the sleep. and what a lovely speech therapist to wake you with a cuppa.

    ReplyDelete