Thursday 6 January 2011

Random Ramblings

It was my first day back at work today and my brain is absolutely fried.  I'm not a vain person but I do try to look my best and my hair is really bothering me.  Despite all of the lovely comments I've had about my new short hair cut (in the picture), I am still deeply unhappy with it - more so since straightening it this morning took so long that I missed breakfast and was in 15 minutes later than I'd planned.  Of course, nobody at the centre had seen my hair since I'd had it cut during the holidays, so everyone commented, very positively, which actually made it worse because I hate it so much.  I know it will grow again, but I had very long hair until three weeks ago... and if she'd cut it the way I wanted her to, I wouldn't have to wait and I wouldn't have to spend an hour in the morning wrestling the darned stuff into a reasonable style!  On top of all that, when I left work it was snowing so by the time I'd picked DD and her friend up from school and got home, it was frizzy again anyway.  I may have to start wearing a hat.

2 comments:

  1. Gini, I think your new short hair cut is peppy! It's always difficult when your hairstylist doesn't cut your hair the way you wanted, but I think once you figure out how to style it (for your liking), it will become easier and less of a chore. I think it looks really fab and gives you (I hope you don't mind) a very youthful appearance! It can be quite a change to have a drastic haircut, but it can also be quite liberating! I love it, Gini. You're a beautiful woman! Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Jainnie...I love your short hair! You have a beautiful bone structure and short hair shows it off! xxx

    ReplyDelete