Thursday 13 January 2011

Whoops!

Well, yesterday turned out to be a mad day and today's not looking any better.  Just had a call from Brownies asking if I was planning to pick YD up at any point as they finished 20 minutes ago... luckily DH walked through the door at just that moment so he turned around and went straight back out again!  I have a youth group meeting in half an hour and am picking the host's OD up from choir on the way past.  I'm also supposed to be sitting down with DH at some point to have a discussion about his job prospects... 

The poltergeist has been working its magic yet again - the missing music folder turned up on the footstall this morning (I swear it wasn't there before) and my make-up bag has now vanished into the ether.
On the plus side, I have only had one small hiccup on the 'healthy eating plan' this week, unfortunately it did involve a rather large curry, but hey - it was either a take-away or starve yesterday!  Back on it today though.

Oh - and thanks to the nocturnal child, I still have a tidy kitchen! 

No comments:

Post a Comment