Monday 17 January 2011

Wide Awake

I've been awake since the alarm went off at some ungodly hour so that Stephen could make his 9am meeting some 3 hours or so drive from here.  Another job opportunity has arisen for him, so a difficult decision has now become 100% harder.  I think he has a clear idea which job he wants to go for, but I think he should hedge his bets and apply for both as they have different, yet equal merits.  So I awoke with that terrible feeling of foreboding we call 'Monday Morning Syndrome' in this house - worried about the children, how I will cope, if I could still work, would we be OK financially if I didn't and so on.  On top of that I had hundreds of other unanswered questions swirling around in my mind so I came downstairs and plugged in.  I've now set my mind at rest and feel a little happier.  It's amazing what a cup of tea and a bowl of porridge can do.


1 comment:

  1. Aww, everything's ok I hope? Call me sometime and we'll have a chat if you want? Give me the goss lol xxx

    ReplyDelete